SOURCE: Sauer Energy
July 28, 2014 07:55 ET
CAMARILLO, CA--(Marketwired - Jul 28, 2014) - Sauer Energy Inc.® ("SEI") (OTCQB: SENY), developer of the patented WindCharger® vertical axis wind turbine (VAWT) and manufacturer of the patented WindRider® helixical vertical axis wind turbine, reports today with an update on current events.
This update reflects SEI's focus on execution, cost, discipline and shareholder value as it continues to move forward the commercialization of the intellectual property portfolio of the company. Sauer Energy continues to follow the core strategy of developing diversified renewable energy solutions for consumer and commercial uses.
SEI projections, with those of independent advisors and consultants, confirm the long-standing vision that all viable alternative energy sources will be essential to meet the increasing demand for growth globally.
Sauer Energy progress and status is reflected below:
- WindRider - The design is completed along with testing and validation. This turbine has a new mount and its own proprietary system for on-grid or off-grid structures. It is projected to go to market very shortly. All suppliers have been diligently vetted. Its proprietary generator is a very important component in the conversion of energy. It is a three-phase, direct-drive, highly efficient PM generator, operational at low RPMs. Turbine blades are in the final phase of calibration in the manufacturing process.
- WindCharger - This turbine system is almost ready for production. Further enhancements are proceeding. Specifications will be forthcoming.
- WindCutter - This is SEI's newest project. This turbine is an extremely powerful Darrieus design. Two sizes are planned. You will hear more on our progress soon. Our design team is currently developing its proprietary generator. Testing is nearly completed. The Sauer Energy team is pleased with the test results.
- Future Designs - They are in various stages. Hybrid functions that will tie into solar, storage and scalable products are being scrutinized.
- Production Factory - Corporate Headquarters has recently acquired machines and tooling for in-house manufacturing of parts for the turbine systems. The facility includes a first rate machine shop that can fulfill the need for fast prototypes and one-offs as well as production parts to keep the final cost down.
- In-House Testing - Every turbine design goes through an extensive testing cycle for performance, power curve, torque measures, stress, materials, wind speed with RPMs, etc. This will ensure that all designs are partnered with the electronics, such as inverters, charge controllers, dump loads, battery systems and solar, so that everything reaches to maximum co-efficiency.
- Energy Storage - Testing and calibration of battery systems for on-grid and off-grid applications is proceeding ahead and looking extremely promising. Lithium ion batteries for heavy electrical demands can charge and discharge at the same time, reaching and maintaining low temperatures. Energy storage can be used for peak-savings to further lower electricity bills. This solution will be a key factor in the near future to store the converted wind power into energy on demand.
- Advisors and Consultants - SEI has added some highly specialized individuals to its team. The engineer consultants have intimate knowledge and experience within the wind energy sector in aerodynamics, theory, analysis, design, mechanical drawing, electrical and programing.
- Drinkable Water - Water is the most important commodity to the human body. The ability to produce water from air can prove to be the only solution available for many globally. SEI is currently testing and fitting the system with various hybrid energy situations. Electricity and drinking water together can make a critical difference. Clean drinking water is a fundamental concern the world over that the global community has not yet fully addressed.
- Marketing - Sauer Energy is updating all the marketing materials with a new look. Products, specifications and performance will be posted on the website in the near future. Check for updates soon.
"Sauer Energy is always seeking new innovations that merge and integrate technologies into proven, patented products that can offer a high degree of efficiency, functionality and convenience. The advent of current global conditions has shown us a way to make a difference with our products as a predictable solution," commented Dieter Sauer, CEO and President of Sauer Energy, Inc.
About Sauer Energy Inc.
Sauer Energy Inc. is a technology developer and manufacturer focused on the emerging renewable energy market. In the very near future, SEI plans to offer the patented helixical WindRider model vertical axis wind turbine that employs the HelixWind technology it purchased in 2012. The performance enhanced design modifications should deliver superior results. They are specifically designed to be pole mounted and can respond to the demand for applications that do not require roof mounting.
SEI has created the WindCharger brand model to provide a better roof-mounted solution for the use of wind capture for residential or small building use. We believe that because it requires so few parts, SEI's technology, which provides a new direction for wind capture and will easily scale from residential to small community and up to large industrial scale. The market opportunity for a new, innovative technology is unlimited. The WindCharger is one of Sauer Energy's key innovations.
With several patents in place and many more pending, SEI is engaged in manufacturing and commercialization now, and plans to see a financial return on its investments. To learn more about Sauer Energy, please visit: www.SauerEnergy.com
Sauer Energy... Harnessing the true power of wind!®
This news release includes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. While these statements are made to convey Company progress, business opportunities and growth prospects, readers are cautioned that such forward-looking statements represent management's opinion. Whereas management believes such representations to be true and accurate based on information and data available to the Company at this time, actual results may differ materially and are subject to risk and uncertainties. Factors that may cause actual results to differ include without limitation: dependence on key personnel and suppliers; SEI's ability to commercialize its wind turbine technology; ability to defend intellectual property; wind turbine material and component costs; competition; economic conditions; consumer demand and product acceptance, and availability of growth capital.
Additional considerations and risk factors are set forth in reports filed on Form 8-K and 10-K with the SEC and other filings. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance upon these forward-looking statements; historical information is not an indicator of future performance. The Company undertakes no obligation to update publicly any forward-looking statements.
- Contact Information
President and CEO
Sauer Energy Inc.