|Dan Woods, Chief Technology Officer|
Over 30 Years of Experience
Dan Woods is the head engineer and manufacturer for Sauer Energy, Inc. He brings worldwide experience and connections to the table.
• Dan is responsible for creating the master model for the permanent engine blade of the Boeing 777.
• Another example of his work includes the machining of the scale model of the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Spain.
• His engineering and manufacturing have been critical to the development of the Lockheed Joint Strike Fighter.
• Rolls Royce, General Electric and Pratt & Whitney used him to create master molds for the tools in the manufacture of jet engines.
• To his credit, he built the “Flying Wing” design and the molds to produce the composite impellers for NASA.
Along with these outstanding accomplishments and many more equally prestigious accomplishments, Dan has presided as the CEO and President of Dangar Engineering & Manufacturing, Inc., for the past 30 years.